Porto Veneziano Hotel is back again!
Our team is ready to welcome you in beautiful Chania, complying with all the new Hygiene & Safety protocols, always with the familiar hospitality that distinguishes us!
Information about your stay
We put our best efforts to always provide our guests with excellent Hygiene and Safety standards and to work in accordance with the Government’s regulations and the protocols of the European Union and the Greek Health Organization.
• We welcome you to a safe environment with new contactless check-in / out procedures.
• We take care of the cleanliness and disinfection of rooms and public areas according to the official Hygiene Protocol for hotels very meticulously!
• Our staff is trained and certified to use protective equipment, to handle proper and approved materials, to apply certified procedures and protocols for cleaning – disinfection and management of the Reception, the Restaurant, the Bar and of course the Rooms and the Suites.
• We have properly configured our restaurant and Café-Bar areas in the necessary and imposed by the new rules, distances.
• We maintain the social distances for our staff and we recommend the same for our customers.
• We provide hand sanitizers at public areas of the hotel.
• We recommend the elevator to be used by one person at a time, or more if they stay together in the same room.
• Upon arrival, we will inform you about the menu of our breakfast, which is now served à la carte, without missing any of your favorite handmade Cretan delicacies, which until now you enjoyed in our rich buffet. We maintain the certification of the “Greek Breakfast” badge and apply all the rules of food hygiene and safety (HACCP).
• For precautionary reasons at the hotel, we no longer allow the food delivery or other services by external suppliers, as well as visits to rooms by non-guests.
• Our hotel policy was to provide daily room cleaning service. Although, the new regulations suggest “non-frequent cleaning of the room during the stay […] but only upon request of the customer”. Please inform the reception upon arrival of the cleaning frequency you wish.
• Arrival time is after 15:00 and departure time is until 11:00.
• Departure after 11:00 and until 18:00 is possible only after consultation with the Reception, according to availability and the extra charge is 50% of the daily rate.
• All our rooms and the indoor public areas are non-smoking. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony of the room and at the outdoor public areas of the hotel.
• You can park your car for free at the self-service parking of the hotel (8 seats) or with some charge at the municipal parking (100 seats) near the hotel.
• Pets are not allowed in our hotel.
Cancellation policy and new bookings
Under these circumstances, we would like to thank you for your preference in Porto Veneziano and inform you about the new flexible cancellation policy during this period.
If you have already made a reservation in our hotel before May having pre-paid the total amount or a part of your booking and you wish to cancel your trip due to covid-19, you can freely request:
• To refund you the total amount of the deposit or
• to keep the deposit for a future reservation until 31/12/2021, since our prices per period will not change till the end of 2021.
Please inform our reservations department in firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision and we will serve you, as always, in the best possible way.
If you have made a reservation in our hotel through third parties (online booking channels, travel agencies, etc.), contact them and inform them about your decision.
If you wish to make a reservation directly with our hotel, you can cancel it at no cost up to 48 hours before your arrival.
Just click here or call us at +30 28210 27100 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Our goal remains to provide exceptional quality services with the new framework of hygiene and safety in all areas of the hotel, as now determined by the competent Public Health Bodies.
This summer Stay Safe, choosing a Safe Stay!
The Management and Staff of Porto Veneziano!